This is a REFILL of our Elevated Sanitize IT, and comes in 100%, plastic-free, zero-waste packaging (Glass bottle with metal lid)
We encourage using these refills to refill your own bottles, and/or reuse any plastic sprayers, in an effort to reduce waste.
Plus, you get an additional discount! Everyone WINS, while helping to restore a balance to our shared planet
Chemical Sanitizers are used widely across our nation and we are happy to offer an ALL NATURAL alternative that effectively defends against germs (and ONLY the "bad ones")!
SUPER easy and safe for surfaces & objects! Smells fantastic! A MUST for households, schools, toys, phones, and more. Our Sanitizer doesn't kill the "good germs!" We like to keep natural antibodies in our environments, so that our bodies can fight them off naturally, as mother nature designed!
Elevated SANITIZE IT!©
- Effectively defends against 99.9% germs, Naturally!
- Choose between 8oz or 16oz Glass with metal lids
- Organic and Natural, Handmade in the USA
- Perfect for around the house santizing!
- Use on: Toilets, countertops, door knobs, phones, toys, potty accidents, grocery carts, and many other uses
- Naturally Sanitize!
- Vegan & Cruelty Free (Ingredients and finished products NOT tested on animals
- Quality, Inexpensive GIFT!
- Comes in 100% Plastic-FREE packaging!
Ingredients: Organic: 62% ethanol, distilled water, and proprietary essential oil blend (blend depends on scent chosen).
Directions: Simply spray and walk away! Or, spray & wipe if also cleaning surfaces.
*If using on some paints, or objects such as phones / tablets, be sure to spray on a wipe first, then carefully clean & wipe off. Do NOT spray directly on phones or other electronics.
Use on any germy, sticky, dirty, yucky surfaces and objects. Perfect around schools, homes, public / home toilets, door knobs, light switches, railings, and any other germ-filled areas that are often touched. Great for hands in already humid climates that don't need an added moisturizer.
It is FALSE that sanitizers do nothing to help defend against germs (other references available, contact us if you would like them).
Check out our latest blog for more on germs, and how you can naturally help protect against them!
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol (ours has 62%). Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty."
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.