Need a REFILL, or looking for a Zero-waste, Plastic-Free option, or just need a REFILL? CLICK HERE and SAVE $$$ and our shared Planet!
It is FALSE that sanitizers do nothing to help defend against germs & viruses (other references available, contact us if you would like them).
Check out our latest blog for more on germs, as well as the coronavirus, facts, and how you can naturally help protect against it!
Blended with one of our favorite Hawaiian oils, this sanitizer moisturizes and leaves hands feeling silky smooth! Kills 99.9% germs (and ONLY thebadones)! SUPER easy and safe for little hands! Smells fantastic! A MUST for travel, schools, flu season and more!
BALM! Baby - SANITIZE those HANDS! Fast.Easy.Effective.
- Quality, Inexpensive GIFT!
- Kills 99.9% germs PLUS leave your hands silky smooth!
- Choose between 3 sizes (all have sprays):
- 2oz /60mL Amber Glass (perfect for travel on airplanes)
- 2.7 oz / 80 mL Recycled Aluminum (perfect for travel on airplanes)
- 4oz / 120mL Recycled Aluminum (Perfect for at home & around town, or trips that don't involve air travel)
- Organic and Natural, Hand Made in the USA
- Perfect for the diaper bag, purse, resteraunts, public restrooms
- Trips to the dumps, baby and children's hands
- Naturally Defend during SICK/COLD/FLU season!
- Comes in Amber Glass or Recycled Aluminum!
- Cruelty Free (Ingredients and finished products NOT tested on animals)
- (Pretty Much, da BALM! Baby)
Directions: DROP BALM! Baby SANITIZE those HANDS! on dirty, sticky, germy hands & other places needing cleaned!
Ingredients: Organic: 62% ethanol, virgin, raw macadamia nut oil**, french lavender & orange essential oil **PLEASE NOTE: We customize ingredients, so if you have any topical (skin) allergies to nuts or sesame seed oil, please contact us.
Disclaimer: **Stop use if irritation occurs. Contact us via our contact page for any questions or to inquire on specific customizations to accomodate specific allergies. #GetALOHAd #BALMBabyOnBoard #NormalizeNatural #ConsciousContainers
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol (ours has 62%). Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty."
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.