Rose water is known as one of the best, most traditional and effecitve toners on this earth. Perfect for all skin types, it will leave skin feeling soft and silky as their petals! It is known to reduce wrinkles, tighten skin, balance complexion, soothe and nourish skin cells and tone skin. Use by itself or use in body and hair products for all you artists, manufacturers and DIYers!
Our Rose Water is of the highest, purist quality. We store it in only the best, leach-free plastic/chemical FREE packaging! There is an option for a fine mist sprayer for an additional 0.75, if needed. Otherwise, we recommend keeping it plastic free, and using as a refill to your fave bottle!
Rose water has some amazing benefits for the skin. Here are some of the most common benefits:
- 100% Pure Natural Moroccan Rose Water
- Source: Morocco
- Grade: A
- Aroma: Floral, like roses
- Properties and Benefits: Cleansing, soothing, moisturizing, toning, anti-aging, anti-wrinkle, nourishing, and relaxing
- Stored in: Glass
- Available in: 2oz amber glass (Options to choose 4oz & 8oz amber glass too)
- Option to add fine mist sprayer (+.075), but comes in plastic-free packaging as a refill.
- Purity Tested /Quality Assured
- Handcrafted Sustainably and Ethically in Morocco and Hand Packaged in the U.S.A.
- ZERO-Waste / Sustainable / Plastic-FREE Packing & Manufacturing
- Use on entire face and body, including hair. Safe for genitals even.
Rose Water is used mostly for facial care, making one of the BEST toners! That said, there are many uses, here are a few of our faves
- Use as a facial toner by itself. Add to a spray bottle or simply use a cotton round to apply to face.
- Use as a facial cleanser by itself. Add to a cotton round and wipe face clean, movingi n upward, circular motions.
- Use to Reduces wrinkles, dryness, lines and spots. Use for a more youthful look, as Rose water tightens skin.
- Use for balancing complexion. Rose water Beautifies skin and makes it look younger while nourishing your skin cells!
- Use on dry, irritated skin, especially on the face for a soothing effect.
- Use in Recipes: Great for use in skin care, especially for facial care, but also great for shampoos, soaps, spritzers and more!