This is a REFILL of our Natural Hand Sanitizer, and comes in 100%, plastic-free, zero-waste packaging (Glass bottle with metal lid).
We encourage using these refills to refill your bottles, and reuse any plastic sprayers, in an effort to reduce waste.
Plus, you get an additional discount! Everyone WINS, while helping to restore a balance to our shared planet
Blended with one of our favorite Hawaiian oils, this sanitizer moisturizes and leaves hands feeling silky smooth! Naturally defends agains 99.9% germs (and ONLY the 'bad' ones)!
SUPER easy and safe for little hands! Smells fantastic! A MUST for travel, schools, sick season and more!
BALM! Baby - SANITIZE those HANDS! Fast.Easy.Effective.
- Effectively defends against 99.9% germs
- Leaves hands silky smooth!
- REFILLS are 100% Plastic-Free. Available in: 4oz, 8oz, or 16oz.
- Vegan & Cruelty Free (Ingredients and finished products NOT tested on animals)
- Organic and Natural, Hand Made in the USA
- Perfect for backpacks, diaper bags, purses, airports / airplanes, travel, grocery stores, gas stations, restaurants, public restrooms, diaper changes, baby, children's hands, and more!
- Naturally Defend during SICK/COLD season!
- Quality, Inexpensive GIFT!
- (Pretty Much, da BALM! Baby)
Directions: DROP BALM! Baby SANITIZE those HANDS! on dirty, sticky, germy hands & other places needing cleaned!
Ingredients: Organic: 62% ethanol, virgin, raw macadamia nut oil**, French lavender & orange essential oil
**PLEASE NOTE: We customize ingredients, so if you have any topical (skin) allergies to nuts or sesame seed oil, please contact us.
Disclaimer: **Stop use if irritation occurs. Contact us via our contact page for any questions or to inquire on specific customizations to accomodate specific allergies.
It is FALSE that sanitizers do nothing to help defend against germs (other references available, contact us if you would like them).
Check out our latest blog for more on germs, facts, and how you can naturally help protect against them!
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol (ours has 62%). Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty."
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
#GetALOHAd #BALMBabyOnBoard #NormalizeNatural #ConsciousContainers