Our proprietary blend of natural Sun Protectants and soothing skin oils offers the perfect sunscreen for water play and all ages. It offers SPF30+! Perfect formulation for the face and safe for the lips!
GET ALOHA'd with BALM! Baby!
- Quality, Effective product FREE of No-Nos!
- GMO FREE * Natural / Mineral
- Made in the USA
- Zero-Waste + Leach-FREE container, Plastic FREE Container (Mother Nature Approved)
- Vegan and Cruetly-FREE (Leaping Bunny Certified)
- Stored in a 2oz. GLASS jar (attractive, leach-free and infinitely recyclable)
- We don't compromise when it comes to our ecosystem or YOUR health!
- Doubles as an awesome Mad Diaper Rash Treatment! - Because it contains 25% NON-nano zinc, when "prescription" diaper ointment is needed, it replaces that need with a natural alternative! (just be sure to use a liner when cloth diapering).
- (Pretty Much da BALM! Baby)
Ingredients: Extra Virgin, organic olive oil, non-nano 25% zinc oxide, sesame seed oil**, candelilla wax (vegan), virgin, raw macadamia nut oil**, virgin, organic coconut oil, tocopherol (vitamin e T-50), and French lavender essential oil.
Directions: Use ELEVATED SUN! © On Skin about to relax or have fun in the sun! Our sunscreen works within minutes, so apply immediately before sun exposure. Apply as needed, at least every 1-2 hours (amount will depend on fairness of skin, place of sun exposure / amount of ray exposure (e.g. close to the equator / brightness, etc.).
Most of our customers claim 1X-2X is average for a day in the sun with water, when used in combination with taking breaks from direct sunlight (chillin' in the shade, relaxing in a hammock, bonding with friends and fam, grabbing a snack, etc.)! We advise applying BEFORE getting to any "sandy" destination (:
*Also works great for skin owies (cutes, scrapes, etc) that need moisture protection.
Wellness Mama has a GREAT, informative blog all on sunscreen if you want to learn more: CLICK HERE
***Also Doubles as a Zinc MAD Diaper Rash Balm! If Baby has got Mad Rash from build-up in cloth diapers, teething or sickness, etc.: Apply to affected area as needed. Apply before nap and bedtime for most rapid healing, as skin cells heal fastest during sleep. If using cloth diapers, use a liner, may stain.
***Also great on other owies that need moisture protection.
#GetALOHAd #BALMBabyOnBoard #NormalizeNatural #ConsciousContainers
Caution: CAUTION: Stay away from eyes & mouths (the insides of them) on this one! WILL STAIN: Always use a liner when treating Mad Rash on CLOTH Diapered Babies. **Stop use if irritation occurs (although this is rare with natural care). Contact us via our contact page for any questions