Made of a strong infusion of the earth's most healing herbs into Hawaii s most healing oils, this is our convenient Spray form of our best-selling 100% NATURAL, Organic diaper/1st Aid Balm!
Made in the USA, a LOT of Aloha went into this spray balm with little ones in mind! Use this spray on everything from diaper rash, eczema, bug bites, and more! Cloth Diaper SAFE! GET ALOHA'D with BALM! Baby!
BALM! Baby Spray that Bottom Diaper Balm & First Aid
Baby's Favorite.Grandpa's Favorite.For Everyone.
- 4oz /120mL Recycled Aluminum
- Cloth diaper safe
- Customer say one of the BEST Diaper Rash Treatments out there!
- Herb Infused: Powerful, Healing Love from Mother Earth
- Quality, Effective product FREE of No-Nos!
- GMO FREE * Natural * Made in the USA * Leach-FREE container * Nut FREE
- Vegan and Cruetly-FREE (Leaping Bunny Certified)
- Stored in a 2oz. GLASS jar (attractive, leach-free and infinitely recyclable)
- Multi Purpose 1st Aid "Everything" Skin! Tried and Tested TRUE on 100's of Families!
- Stored in a 4oz. recycled aluminum (will break down and not made from scratch, this comes from RECYCLED aluminum - We don't compromise when it comes to our ecosystem or customer's health!)
- (Pretty Much da BALM! Baby)
DROP BALM! Baby Spray that Bottom © On cracked feet, sunburns, dry lips, diaper rash, razor burn, eczema, bug bites, newborns peeling skin, itchy cradle cap, post partum owies, scrapes, cuts, bruises, minor rashes, hemorrhoids, dry hands, stinky armpits, burns and all that other funky stuff! Simply Spray and leave on. Repeat as needed.
**PLEASE NOTE: This formula is nut FREE
#GetALOHAd #BALMBabyOnBoard #NormalizeNatural #ConsciousContainers
Ingredients: Non-alcohol witch hazel, extra virgin olive oil, neem oil, lavender, orange & tea tree essential oils & vitamin e
Directions: SHAKE WELL and spray are needing first aid. Cover with bandaid or bandage if needed. Use as often as needed. Spray before sleep for optimum results. This is an all purpose spray, and will disinfect, and is an anti-inflammatory and antiseptic.
Use on: Eczema, diaper rash, bug bites, cracked feet, dry hands, acne, razor burn, newborn’s peeling skin, itchy cradle cap, drippy nose sores, cuts, bruises, bumps, minor rashes, hemorrhoids, scratches, burns and all that other “boo-boo” stuff!
Disclaimer: **Stop use if irritation occurs. Contact us via our contact page for any questions or to inquire on specific customizations to accomodate specific allergies.
Sustainable Shipping Materials: We keep it sustainable, even in our Shipping: We offer shipping with either recycled supplies (these are recylced from shipping materials we receive) OR completely plastic free (new & recycled). We NEVER buy new plastic shipping materials. All the