Fall and Winter bring snow and fun, but can also bring sniffles, germs, dry weather and sickness! With our NaturalFall/Winter Baby Essentials Kit you can relax and enjoy the snow and fun without all that other yucky stuff!
Fall/Winter Baby Essentials Kit Includes:
- Be Well, Stay Well Tincture Sanitize those Hands! - 2.7oz
- Sanitize IT! Travel - 2.7oz ($5.49 value)
- BALM! Baby THE Little One - 1/2oz.
BALM! Baby Clearing Rub - 1/2oz. ($4.99 value)
*$34.45 Value for $32!
Most common uses with these products during Fall/Winter (or other "cold and flu seasons"):
- Eucalyptus Rub: Cannot go without this for any coughs, congestion, stuffy noses and uneasy breathing.
- Sanitize IT: Sanitizing toys, door knobs and surfaces quickly w/o all those nasty chemicals (We grew up in LYSOL homes, did you?). Another great use is for accidents in in the car / while traveling, such as spills and vomit accidents.
- Sanitize those Hands: Best hand sanitizer with moisturizer!
- Diaper Balm / All Purpose Skin Aid: Skin often gets dry in the fall/winter months. Use on those areas that dry out (elbows, knuckles, in between fingers, feet, etc.). Also very helpful for eczema during cold, as it helps keep skin moisturized. A lot of people use this for acne, as during the fall/winter months, skin can change and cause acne and other complexion issues. Many report it working well for helping manage skin balancing due to weather changes.
- Be Well Stay Well: Immunity Booster and overall wellness. When sickness is going around (esp. if anyone in your household goes to school or other public places frequently), add 1/2tsp to juice, water or milk or give straight to everyone once per day.
Here's a quick video on making yummy smoothies with our Be Well, Stay Well Elderberry tincture
Ingredients: See each product for more info.
Directions: See each product for more info.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol (ours has 62%). Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty."