Fall and Winter bring snow and fun, but can also bring sniffles, germs, dry weather and sickness!
With our Natural Fall/Winter Essentials Kit you can relax and enjoy the fall & winter seasons without all that other yucky stuff!
Fall/Winter Essentials Kit Includes:
- Be Well, Stay Well Tincture 2oz ($13.99 value)
- Sanitize those Hands! - 2.7oz ($5.99 value)
Sanitize IT! Travel - 2.7 - ($5.99 value)
- BALM! Baby THE Little One - 1/2oz.($3.99 value)
BALM! Baby Clearing Rub - 1/2oz. ($4.99 value)
*$34.95 Value for $32!
Most common uses with these products during Fall/Winter (or other "cold and flu seasons"):
- Eucalyptus Rub: Cannot go without this for any coughs, congestion, stuffy noses and uneasy breathing.
- Sanitize IT: Sanitizing toys, door knobs and surfaces quickly w/o all those nasty chemicals (We grew up in LYSOL homes, did you?). Another great use is for accidents in in the car / while traveling, such as spills and vomit accidents.
- Sanitize those Hands: Best hand sanitizer with moisturizer!
- Diaper Balm / All Purpose Skin Aid: Skin often gets dry in the fall/winter months. Use on those areas that dry out (elbows, knuckles, in between fingers, feet, etc.). Also very helpful for eczema during cold, as it helps keep skin moisturized. A lot of people use this for acne, as during the fall/winter months, skin can change and cause acne and other complexion issues. Many report it working well for helping manage skin balancing due to weather changes.
- Be Well Stay Well: Immunity Booster and overall wellness. When sickness is going around (esp. if anyone in your household goes to school or other public places frequently), add 1/2tsp to juice, water or milk or give straight to everyone once per day.
Here's a quick video on making yummy smoothies with our Be Well, Stay Well Elderberry tincture
Ingredients: See each product for more info.
Directions: See each product for more info.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol (ours has 62%). Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty."
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.