It's winter. And to quote a modern hero, Napoleon Dynamite: MY LIPS HURT REAL BAD. Chapped lips are real. Did you know your lips and your nips are the same skin? Truth. And that's why nipple creams are so good to use as lip balm. Avoid lanolin-based products as they are sticky and have no skin-repairing properties. Look for organic creams using calendula. I'm currently slathering on @balmbaby Nipple Soother and it has made all the difference in the world. Now you know. Carry on.
An infusion of healing herbs into organic olive oil is not only what makes this balm powerful, but gentle too. Heals, Soothes, Moisturizes, Protects and Comforts.
A lot of Aloha went into this balm with pregnant and nursing Mamas in mind. Pregnant and Nursing Mamas all over the world have RAVED about our healing Nipple Balm! No need to wipe clean before nursing your hungry little hippo - 100% safe for baby!
Of course we store it in only the safest, best container; glass! Glass is Leach FREE; this means our Natural Balm STAYS natural from the minute it is poured at HIGH temperatures into the container, and will remain Natural.
It also means WORRY FREE! You and your baby will NEVER have to worry about risks of things like cancer and NO Worries about nasty, toxic chemicals going anywhere ON or IN your bodies.
Plus, this container, no matter what happens to it when you are done will return to our earth as Sandy Beaches and Ocean Floors! Mother Earth Approved, for EVERY Generation! Yay!
GET ALOHA'd with BALM! Baby!
Soothing.Natural.Safe For Baby.
• 2 oz / 60 ml Glass Jar
• Relieves itching and soreness
• Heals and Moisturizes sore, damaged nipples (and lips!)
• Organic and Natural, Made in the USA
• Vegan and Cruelty Free (Leaping Bunny Certified)
• Zerowaste | Plastic-Free | Sustainably made and Sustainable Packaging!• No need to wipe clean before nursing baby
• Quality, Inexpensive GIFT!
• Perfect for Baby Shower Gifts!
• Use on any other itchy, dry, sore areas on Mama and baby
• Stored in a 2oz. GLASS jar (leach FREE, Health Safe, attractive and infinitely recyclable)
(We don't compromise when it comes to our ecosystem!)
• Cruelty Free (Ingredients and finished products NOT tested on animals)
• (Pretty Much, da BALM! Baby!)
DROP BALM! Baby NIPPLE SOOTHER! © On those Sore, inflamed, dry, cracked, well-loved nipples! Great to relieve itchy, dry, cracked, bleeding, sore and inflammed nipples. Perfect for Pregnancy, postpartum care and breastfeeding.
#GetALOHAd #BALMBabyOnBoard #NormalizeNatural #ConsciousContainers
Posted by Unknown on Nov 30th 2016
My son had some chapped, red burning lips happening. Chapstick made the lips burn, the boo boo cream I made from essential oils was helping...but one use of this over night and they were 95% better! I originally bought this to use for breastfeeding coming up soon, & saw this was also good for chapped lips. Recommend!